Event has ended
At this session, we will support district school boards with long-term strategic planning by:
- focusing on fact-finding and gap analysis (i.e., provincial, regional, DSB);
- providing information and context to inform short- and medium-term actions;
- providing resources and tools to inform district and school improvement planning;
- extending an invitation to form Regional Planning Teams in preparation for regional face-to-face sessions in Spring 2018.
After the session, participants will be able to contribute to Regional Planning Teams that will:
- analyze survey data with a view to identify regional needs;
- decide on a format and approach that meets regional needs;
- develop a distinct agenda that combines the themes and material developed by the Central Planning Team and region-specific materials that are developed in response to local stakeholder needs.
This session is for those who are not able to attend their regional session.
When and Where
Start Time:16-Jan-2018 1:30 PM EDT (America/New_York)
End Time:16-Jan-2018 3:00 PM EDT (America/New_York)
Event Location:Virtual session
Event Type:Adobe Connect Session
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- natashakaan (Owner)