Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at Virtual session
Starts at 10:30 AM · Ends at 3:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
At this session, we will support district school boards with long-term strategic planning by:
- focusing on fact-finding and gap analysis (i.e., provincial, regional, DSB);
- providing information and context to inform short- and medium-term actions;
- providing resources and tools to inform district and school improvement planning;
- extending an invitation to form Regional Planning Teams in preparation for regional face-to-face sessions in Spring 2018.
After the session, participants will be able to contribute to Regional Planning Teams that will:
- analyze survey data with a view to identify regional needs;
- decide on a format and approach that meets regional needs;
- develop a distinct agenda that combines the themes and material developed by the Central Planning Team and region-specific materials that are developed in response to local stakeholder needs.
If you are not able to attend this regional session, three provincial sessions are available:
- Friday, January 12 (1:30-3pm),
- Tuesday, January 16 (1:30-3pm) or
- Wednesday, January 17 (10:30-noon).