Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites - 5875 Airport Rd, Mississauga ON
Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends on Apr 19, 2018 at 5:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
Inspired by the Ontario Principals’ Council’s upcoming 20th anniversary, LeadON20 is a forum designed to celebrate and build on 20 years of quality leadership in public education.
LeadON20 will be an international forum to support school leaders through conversation and collaboration to develop innovative ideas that will create equitable, future-focused learning communities.
Featuring an exciting program of keynote speakers, an expert panel and a comprehensive selection of learning sessions, participants in the forum will have the opportunity to
- learn from practising principal and vice-principal experts who will deliver a comprehensive selection of interactive and engaging learning sessions
- connect with local and international colleagues and education leaders to share best practices and new ideas
- explore the role of collaborative leadership and collective capacity building in supporting a culture of pedagogical innovation
- clarify and expand understandings of what it means to lead equitable and future-focused schools and
- build on the OPC’s 20 years of experience fostering cultures of professional engagement and excellence in school and systems leadership.
The LeadON20 forum will explore the themes of equity, pedagogical leadership, mental well-being and technology-enabled learning in creating the conditions necessary to develop and sustain a culture of professional engagement and pedagogical innovation.
Are you an international attendee? See our Additional Information page for helpful information on visas and interpretation services prior to planning your attendance.
Looking for all creative students! Submit a logo design to represent our Forum. For more details on submission guidelines please click the button below.
Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites - 5875 Airport Rd, Mississauga ON