Incorporate Homework Help into your classroom! Login to your Homework Help Educator Account and explore the following student introduction resources:
- Student Registration How-To video
- Ask A Tutor Chat How-To video
- Classroom Presentations & Activities (found in Classroom Tools. Please note that you will need to be logged in to your Educator Account to access this page)
- Presentations for students about Homework Help
- Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Word Search Activity
- Bingo Activity
- Open Houses
- Homework Help Ambassadors
- Request a FREE in-person/virtual visit from a Homework Help Ambassador to help you and your students get started!
- Create an action plan for incorporating Homework Help into your classroom:
- Implement the action plan.
- What did you observe?
Share your experiences by contributing to the course blog!
Click here to access the Homework Help Educator Learning Course Blog Roll
Add your blog post by making sure you're logged on and clicking on "Write a blog post."
- What activities and resources were used?
- Which Homework Help tools did students find most engaging?
- What strategies did you use to engage students' parents/guardians?
- What projected obstacles might you face? What is your plan of action?
- What are your key learnings from this experience?
- Other observations?
Share pictures and/or videos of your experience!
Don’t forget to explore the posts shared by your peers and comment when you feel a connection.