Focus Question: In what ways does mPower support student learning?
1. Play mPower Bingo!
- Get the mPower Bingo document.
- Complete the mPower Bingo activity. Three in a row wins a small prize - full card - a better prize!
- Don't forget to complete the "Final Question" at the bottom!
2. Join the mPower 3-6 Pilot Group!
- Go to tvo.org/mPower and click on the Grades 3-6 Coming Soon button. Complete the information including your board/district email.
ii. Register or Login to TeachOntario and accept your invitation to join the mPower 3-6 Pilot Group. Please note: If you are registering for TeachOntario for the first time, you must authenticate by following the link you received in your mailbox.
iii. Review How To Videos, Educator's Guide and Curriculum Feature Overview. Get ready to provide feedback on the Grades 3-6 games!
- Thanks for playing mPower BINGO with us!
- Now that you have explored mPower, REFLECT upon how educators might use mPower to support Math Learning in their school community.
- Share your reflections in the Community Discussions .