TVO.org is home to numerous award winning documentaries, programs and in-depth current affairs, many of which can be shared in schools, free of advertisements through our online database. These resources include articles and videos that tell important stories about our communities, our country and the interconnected world we live in.
- EXPLORE the various resources available through TVO.org.
- In-depth Current Affairs - Highlighting videos and articles about The Next Ontario (forces shaping the future of the province), Climate Watch, The Food Chain (understanding the how, where and why of food), Shared Values (What does an inclusive society look like?) and The Agenda with Steve Paikin.
- Documentaries - These videos cover a variety of topics and includes interactive docs, that link to resources for further learning (e.g. Sugar Coated Doc Interactive Timeline) .
- Programs - Arranged alphabetically, these are a series of videos that explore a variety of topics including Heritage Minutes(Canadian historical moments), Main Street Ontario (big cities and small towns across Ontario) and The Water Brothers (our relationship with water).
- BOOKMARK any resources that you want to explore more for your classroom, school or personal learning.