We love that you want to add a blog post to the Makerspaces Course!
To create a blog post:
1. Click Create > Blog Post by clicking the small pencil icon:
2. In the Write a New Blog Post window, enter a title for your post, then enter content, attach files, and add tags.
3. Here's how to add pictures or video:
a) When you're creating the document, look for the "photo" icon to add a picture or the "play" icon to add a video. Click.
b) Select a picture or video and upload it. (TIP: you'll need to find it easily on your computer, so I recommend naming the file so that you can easily recognize it and to store it in a place that you can easily find -- like your desktop or a folder you recognize.)
4. To add this blog to the Makerspaces course, click on A Place's Blog to assign it to "Makerspaces on the Spot and on a Dime" Makerspaces on the Spot and on a Dime
5. Click the Advanced Options link to choose the date and time you want your blog to be published and select a comment style.
5. Click the Publish button to publish your blog post.
Once your blog is posted, you can manage it using the Actions Menu on the right.