It's time to "bring it all together". We ask that you contribute to the course blog with your final reflections.
Click here to access the Makerspaces on the Spot and on a Dime Blog Roll.
Add your blog post by making sure you're logged on and clicking on "Write a blog post".
- What was your biggest “aha” moment?
- What does making mean to you? Has your opinion changed?
- How will making impact your teaching practice?
- What projected obstacles might you face? What is your plan for action?
- What burning questions do you still have?
Create a final collage (Fotor is one of my favourites) to showcase the learning you’ve constructed over the past two weeks.