Mathify is a FREE math resource for educators, and students in grades 7 – 10 math in Ontario. This new and innovative platform provides a seamless learning experience through an enriched classroom tool combined with live after-school math tutoring.
Watch an overview of Mathify here.
Watch a student solve a question and then connect to a tutor in Mathify here.
- Seamless Learning
- Mathify offers an enriched classroom tool that enables the creation of interactive math lessons and activities, personalized learning, and easy sharing among teachers, students and tutors to facilitate seamless learning and math support for students.
- Share lessons and notes with your class
- Send students links to questions created in Mathify and ask them to send back a link to their solution.
- Tutor Chat
- TVOMathify offers free, live one-on-one tutoring with Ontario certified teachers five days a week (Sunday to Thursday from 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm ET).
- Tutors work with students on an interactive whiteboard, text chat or audio chat until students understand their math question.
- Personalized math portfolio
- Saved whiteboards and students' tutoring sessions are automatically recorded and stored in the "My Stuff" digital math portfolio.
- REGISTER for an Educator account Registering allows you 24/7 access to whiteboards, resources, and tools.
- Answer this Grade 7 Fractions question in Mathify using your Mathify account.
- EXPLORE the new Mathify Community in TeachOntario - share ideas, ask questions, watch videos, access how to instructions
- Try the easy Single Sign On access to Mathify from inside the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) by D2L . Ask for a demo user account to log into the VLE.
- Explore setting up the Mathify LTI integration in your Brightspace environment
Thanks for reflecting upon how educators and students might use Mathify to support seamless Math Learning from the classroom to home.