TVO Mathify is a FREE math resource for educators, and students in grades 6 – 10 math in Ontario. This innovative platform provides a seamless learning experience through enriched virtual learning tools combined with live math tutoring by Ontario certified Teachers.
Watch an overview of TVO Mathify here.
Watch a student work on a question and then connect to a tutor in TVO Mathify here.
- Seamless Learning
- TVO Mathify offers enriched virtual tools that enable the creation of interactive math lessons and activities, personalized learning, and easy sharing among teachers, students and tutors to facilitate seamless learning and math support for students.
- Share lessons and notes with your class
- Send students links to questions created in TVO Mathify and ask them to send back a link to their solution.
- Tutor Chat
- TVO Mathify offers free, live one-on-one tutoring with Ontario certified teachers six days a week.
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET, and Sunday 3:30 pm to 9:00 pm ET.
- Tutors work with students on an interactive whiteboard, text chat or audio chat until students understand their math question.
- Personalized math portfolio
- Saved whiteboards and students' tutoring sessions are automatically recorded and stored in the "My Stuff" digital math portfolio.
- REGISTER for an Educator account Registering allows you 24/7 access to whiteboards
- Answer this Grade 7 Fractions question in TVO Mathify using your TVO Mathify account.
- Video of how to use TVO Mathify as a classroom instructional resource
- Get a copy of the Instructional Whiteboard
- EXPLORE the TVO Mathify Community in TVO TeachOntario - share ideas, ask questions, watch videos, access "how to" instructions
- Try the easy Single Sign On access to TVO Mathify from inside the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) by D2L .
- Userid: Student.Demo2
- Password: TVOVLE
- Explore setting up the TVO Mathify LTI integration in your Brightspace environment
Thanks for reflecting upon how educators and students might use TVO Mathify to support seamless Math Learning from the classroom to home.