TVO mPower is a free, creative online game that supports the development of foundational K-6 math and STEM skills while fostering positive attitudes towards math. Designed and developed in partnership with Ontario students and educators, mPower is:
- Ontario curriculum based
- WATCH the following video to learn more! TVO mPower
- REGISTER for an mPower account by going to mpower.tvo.org.
Note: Check your email to authenticate your TVO mPower account.
- SIGN IN to mPower with your new account. Enter your registered e-mail and password.
- PLAY the mPower games by clicking on the "Play Student Games" button on the top right hand corner of the Educator portal.
- EXPLORE mPower by playing mPower Bingo (K-6) activity.
Thanks for reflecting upon how students, educators, and parents might use mPower to support Math Learning.
- SHARE your reflections by joining the mPower Community Group. (You must be registered to TeachOntario to join the group.) The mPower community provides a variety of educator resources that will assist you in your mPower journey. This includes educator resources, how-to-videos, and discussion forums to connect with others who are using mPower.
- Join the community by clicking on the Actions button at the top right corner of the screen, scrolling down and clicking Join Group.
- INTRODUCE yourself to the mPower Community HERE and share your ideas!