mPower is a fun and innovative game-based resource that builds problem-solving, critical thinking and math skills for students K-6. Designed and developed in partnership with Ontario students and educators, mPower is:
- Ontario curriculum-based & supports the development of global competencies
- Learner-centric: tracks player progress and responds to learners' needs
- Assessment-driven: includes teacher dashboard and educator resources.
- WATCH the video on the right to find out more!
- REGISTER for an mPower account by going to mpower.tvo.org.
Note: Check your email to authenticate your TVO mPower account.
- SIGN IN to mPower with your new account. Enter your registered e-mail and password.
- PLAY the mPower games by clicking on the "Play Student Games" button on the top right hand corner of the Educator portal.
- EXPLORE mPower by playing mPower Bingo (K-6) activity. Three across wins a small prize - full card - a better prize! Don't forget to complete the "Final Question" at the bottom!
- EXPLORE the easy Single Sign On access to mPower from inside the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) by D2L . Ask for a demo user account to log into the VLE.
Thanks for reflecting upon how educators, students and parents might use mPower to support Math Learning.
- SHARE your reflections by joining the mPower Community Group. (You must be registered to TeachOntario to join the group.) The mPower community provides a variety of educator resources that will assist you in your mPower journey. This includes educator resources, how-to-videos, and discussion forums to connect with others who are using mPower.
- Join the community by clicking on the Actions button at the top right corner of the screen, scrolling down and clicking Join Group.
- INTRODUCE yourself to the mPower Community HERE and share your ideas!