TVO mPower are free, creative online games that support the development of foundational K-6 math and STEM skills while fostering positive attitudes towards math. Designed and developed in partnership with Ontario students and educators, TVO mPower is:
- Ontario curriculum based
- Free for all Ontarians
- Safe, advertising-free play space
- WATCH the following video to learn more! TVO mPower
- REGISTER for a TVO mPower account by going to mpower.tvo.org.
Note: Check your email to authenticate your TVO mPower account.
- SIGN IN to TVO mPower with your new account. Enter your registered e-mail and password.
- PLAY the TVO mPower games by clicking on the "Play Student Games" button on the top right hand corner of the Educator portal.
- EXPLORE TVO mPower by playing TVO mPower Bingo (K-6) activity.
Thanks for reflecting upon how students, educators, and parents might use mPower to support Math Learning.
- SHARE your reflections by joining the TVO mPower Community Group. (You must be registered to TeachOntario to join the group.) The mPower community provides a variety of educator resources that will assist you in your mPower journey. This includes educator resources, how-to-videos, and discussion forums to connect with others who are using mPower.
- Join the community by clicking on the Actions button at the top right corner of the screen, scrolling down and clicking Join Group.
- INTRODUCE yourself to the TVO mPower Community HERE and share your ideas!